13 Feb February 2019 message from Chairman, CEO and Founder
Capital was founded 30 plus years ago based on what we call our Core Values and Guiding Principles. To us, these are not just words meant to sound good and impress others. These are the values upon which we operate our company day-to-day as we work to build our business by helping you, our partners, succeed in building your business.
- Honesty & Integrity – We always strive to do the “right thing” in all of our business dealings.
- Trust & Respect – Trust in Capital is not something we take lightly. We are firmly committed to treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Communication – Listening is critical to good communication, and we value feedback as we look for ways to improve our products and our service.
- Accountability – We are open and honest about our weaknesses and mistakes and value the principle of continual improvement.
- Competitiveness – Yes, we are competitive, but only because we are passionate about what we do to help our partners succeed.
- Hard Work & Discipline – Every one at Capital exemplifies this value. We go the extra mile to support our partners and improve our company.
- Compliance – We absolutely comply with all laws, regulations, and contractual obligations pertaining to Capital.
- Fairness & Kindness – We seek to understand the viewpoint of others, while being kind to and considerate of those with whom we interact.
- Excellence & Professionalism – Living these values each day is what being professional is all about. We strive to maintain excellence through the process of constant improvement.