- David learned how to finance premiums from his father Ron; the first loan is financed.
- David reached out to his brother Joe for additional funding due to Capital’s growth.
- Capital Premium Financing, Inc. is officially organized. Capital is now headquartered in Utah. The first office is located in the basement of David’s home.
- Loriann Gabrielsen and kids marketing at convention in Idaho.
- David and Loriann build a larger home in Draper, Utah to accommodate a growing family and a growing business. Capital’s office is now located at their home in Draper.
- Capital moves the business to a new office in Draper.
- Capital expands to states surrounding Utah.
- Capital goes nationwide and builds an 8,000 sq. ft addition to the current office.
- Capital surpasses 100 employees.
- Capital celebrates 30 years in business.