Operations Customer Service
Salary Range: $17-$19
Department: Customer Service (Tasks)
Hours: Available to work between the hours of 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM
The responsibility of the Operations Customer Service Department is to ensure Customer Satisfaction by providing professional customer support for requests received by email, fax or text. Each employee is part of a team that has a list of tasks that have to be completed daily. Processing these tasks require knowledge of various systems, functions, and processes. Team members must be self-driven and have good time management skills in order to complete their day.
* Respond to all external and internal communication (email, fax, etc.) same day or next day where appropriate (processing cutoff times may be taken into consideration)
* Communicate effectively with insureds, agents, general agents, carriers and third parties through email and phone
* Peer to Peer Training as assigned by managers
* Process payments as instructed by management following established policies and procedures
* Provide timely and accurate handling, distribution and processing of all incoming and outgoing customer correspondence.
* Make minor updates (address changes, policy numbers, etc.) in the system following the established policies and procedures making sure to obtain the required documentation where necessary.
*Other duties as assigned by supervisor and management.
* Ability to handle basic Finance Pro functions
* Ability to handle basic Koko functions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and team oriented
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
* Must be open to change and consistent growth
* Must be organized
* Must be able to work overtime, when necessary
* Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds